Sunday 3 March 2013

Liret Swanepoel of Boston Pilates


Liret Swanepoel

Why Pilates?

Pilates is a safer and sensible approach to health and wellness. It improves overall strength, flexibility, balance, posture, mobility, and stamina and reduces back and neck pain.

Seven years ago, I could no longer stand the constant back pain I endured with being a scoliosis sufferer. A friend told me about Pilates; it turned out to be my saving grace. It dramatically reduced my back pain where I now have very seldom any lower back pain. 

Sudden career changes pushed me into the direction where I decided to complete the necessary training and open up my own studio to help other people.

I am also currently completing an International Diploma in Clinical Nutrition, I would like to incorporate this in the near future as part of a holistic approach in offering people a service to change their current rushed , mal nourished and increasingly sedentary lifestyle into a healthy lifestyle.

Address:
No.66 - 15th Avenue, Boston, Bellville, 7530


Class times:
Morning classes:
Wednesdays 8:15am

Afternoon & Evening classes:
Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays 4:30pm
Mondays to Thursdays 5:30pm
Mondays & Thursdays 6:30pm


Pilates classes are all mat based with the use of small props and equipment.

Contact details:
Liret Swanepoel
083 450 5757
liretswanepoel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment