Sunday 3 March 2013

Fred from Ostripet

img00312-20111113-1428

A few years back my wife passed away after 43 years of marriage, about the same time I acquired my beautiful black labradorable Angel and with my daughter’s help she filled the gap in so many ways, I love her so much, taking good care of her health and well being has and always will be of upmost importance and concern.

At one point her skin began to itch constantly, it was painful to watch. I thought it would be best to look for a food that would nourish her better without costing the earth. A friend of mine introduced me to Ostripet and within 3 weeks Angel’s itching dropped considerably and over time except for the odd flea, virtually all together.

She swims in the Sea a lot and despite the salt water and sand, has not experienced skin problems since, my beautiful girl wears the glossiest black coat on the beach. After my company was liquidated I looked around for something to do, and decided to sell Ostripet with my daughter.  I come from a corporate background so this kind of work was foreign, not really what I am used to. But I have discovered that it is easy to sell something you believe in and the product really sells itself in the results. I haven’t looked back, my sales have begun to grow and not surprisingly through word of mouth. Most importantly it’s wonderful to see how other much loved doggies are thriving.

My stock consists of 20kg bags and 8kg bags. The 8kg comes in small and large pellets.
It is made without harmful preservatives or wheat, a higher and healthier protein and oil content, and is packaged in a thick foil bag to keep it fresh, with an expiry date for your peace of mind.
Prices range is R290 for 20 Kg and R 140 for 8 Kg - add R10 for home delivery.

Please email me if you would like to try Ostripet, my email address is  westcoastostripet@gmail.com or contact me on, Fred, 084 443 1807. Visit our website www.westcoastostripet.webs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment