Sunday 3 March 2013

Emeraan Kherekar of M & M Designs




I started t-shirt designing and printing 7 years ago as a hobby when I bought my first screen-printing kit. I experimented mainly with slogan t-shirts and simple silhouette designs as it was easier and cheaper to print. The business idea started when some colleagues ask me to print some slogan t-shirts for a team building event.

I decided to print double the requested quantity to check whether anyone else might be interested in buying some printed t-shirts. The whole batch was sold within an hour.
Soon afterwards I started getting in orders from other colleagues requesting printed t-shirts for their social clubs and sports teams. I also started servicing small businesses of family members and friends who needed t-shirts printed for their staff and general corporate wear.
I found that most small business and sport clubs often required small quantities of t-shirts to be printed and screen-printing is quite expensive when doing small production runs. I purchased a vinyl cutter and heat press, which enabled me to print smaller quantities at a similar cost to that of a larger screen-print production run.


I now work from home full time doing t-shirt printing and designing. We do printing on all kinds of t-shirts, sportswear, jackets and hoodies. Only the best quality garments are used or you could supply your own. We print letters, numbers, logos and slogans with high quality vinyl on 1 -100 garments. Screen printing is optional for quantities of 50 and more.


For any enquiries contact Emeraan Kherekar Cell No:082 253 2973 or email him on emeraan@takenotetrading.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment